Using Your iPad & iPhone
Including how to use iTunes
A 100+ page guide-book
- Guides you through all of your iPad or iPhone’s buttons and switches.
- Explains the different ways your iPad or iPhone connects to the Internet (all that “3G-4G” stuff).
- Teaches you all about what the heck an iOS is (it’s what makes your device work!)
- Shows labeled diagrams of the typical icons and symbols you’ll see.
- Helps you learn about finger “gestures” (i.e. how you “touch” the screen to make the device do things).
- Teaches how to use the App store to get all those apps that let you do things.
- Covers the most important Settings, including WiFi connections and Email setup.
- Includes the latest on iCloud for keeping backups and syncing your device.
- Also includes how to use the Photo App and the Camera App on your iDevice.
- Clearly explains the tough to understand “digital” concepts so that you can get the most out of your music and video library as you use your iPad or iPhone
- Provides step-by-step instructions on how to import your digital media and rip CDs into your iTunes Library
- Teaches you how to access the iTunes store, find your favorite titles, purchase them safely, and then access them in your iTunes Library
- Explains the power of Playlists and steps you through making one
- Gives you the best tips on syncing iTunes with your iDevice
- Can be used as a stand-alone guide, OR as detailed notes that follow our Using Your iPad & iPad Class at the Computer Education Center in Lincoln, NE.
- CLICK HERE to open a PDF copy of the Table of Contents in a new window.
- CLICK HERE to open a Thumbnail Graphic of all the pages in a new window.
You Also Get….
- A full 100% Money Back Guarantee. Try the eBook, and if it doesn’t fit your needs, just contact me within 30 days of the purchase and I’ll return every penny of your payment.
Just click the ADD TO CART button, which will take you to a another page where you can choose your purchase options.
$25.00 $20.00 ON SALE (plus $3.50 for U.S. shipping IF needed)
Ok, I need to learn about my iPad or iPhone
BUT.. Why Care about iTunes?
I’ve been a PC geek since the early 1980’s, and although I’m not one of those “die-hard Windows PC or nothing” guys, I’ve also not been a big Apple guy. But I have to tell you, when Apple came out with the iPhone, I became totally hooked on iDevices.
But what about iTunes? Well, if you aren’t familiar with it, iTunes is software you can download for free from Apple, and then use to organize all the media files (music, video, TV Shows, etc.) on your computer. It also allows you to rip CD’s and add them to your media Library, as well as access the Apple iTunes Store and purchase media.
It doesn’t matter if you have an Apple computer or a Windows PC, iTunes is available for both. In fact, as PC guy I was using iTunes LONG before I even had an iDevice. I just happen to think that it’s the best and easiest to use media organizer out there. So even if you don’t have an iDevice, you should highly consider downloading iTunes.
But if you DO have an iDevice it’s even sweeter. iTunes does an awesome job of helping you sync your favorite music and videos over to your iDevice, especially if you are someone who uses the iTunes Playlists.
So the deal is… iTunes is a great program. And to help you get the most out of it, I’ve included some detailed sections about it in the Using Your iPad & iPhone book.
Why the book? Well, I’ve had so much fun and success using my own iPad and iPhone, I just figured I might as well help other folks do the same thing!
That’s what being a teacher is all about. Learning a few things yourself, and then passing that know-how on to others.